SoundSauce Licensing is a Sydney based music licensing and supervision company for film, television and advertising media run by Angela Glaister. SoundSauce Licensing provides a complete range of music licensing services including:
· sourcing and clearing musical works
· copyright advice
· creation pre-cleared catalogues for editors to use in productions
· clearance of one off works for specific scenes/themes for the series
· advise on musical works in projects that have specific budgets
· management of all contracts and invoicing for delivery to the producer
· submission of cue sheets to APRA
SoundSauce also represents Ninja Tunes, Warp Records sic exclusively for synchronisation in Australia and New Zealand.
With over 20 years’ experience working with directors and producers across all mediums; Angela has developed excellent relationships with licensing personnel and CEOs of labels and publishing companies internationally. This enables her to provide a service in which music clearances can be expedited quickly with industry competitive terms and fees.
Angela’s work is hands on as she is passionate about the industry and always happy to discuss options for music and replacements where necessary. She particularly loves to work with genre and has an extensive library of reference materials as well as publisher box sets for all genre periods (50’s/60’s/70’s/80’s etc)
Her thorough knowledge of applicable intellectual property legislation in the industry is an asset as she closely scrutinizes all clearances and agreements to ensure media needs and future technologies are covered for all territories.
Contact Angela to discuss your music and publishing needs here.